Analytics Server Deployment Guide
The Analytics Server is a major addition to Push Framework. Using the Dashboard is examine the performance of your Push Framework based server is not enough.
We provide you an automatic solution in the form of a server application that :
- Acts like the Dashboard, in that it constantly collects the performance data and user activity statistics sent by the PF-based server
- The collected statistics are persisted into a MySQL database
- Allows the Dashboard to analyze the historical data. When the data is too big, it down-samples it.
- Can act as a proxy between the Dashboard and the PF-server so you can still see the real time feed of stats without a direct PF connection
- Integrates a GeoIP database solution so that you can know where from you clients are coming.
If considering this solution, do not hesitate to contact us. Write to us at :